BMV is a specialised manufacturer of high tech medical devices. The MX9 series offers an innovative solution for practitioners wishing to utilise handheld ultrasound devices in a range of situations. Its compact wireless design and compatibility with Android, iOS and Microsoft Windows offers flexibility of connection, while the interchangeable scan heads deliver a high degree of flexibility in application.
Examples of usage areas: Medical education, Clinical research, Injection guidance, Cannulation guidance, Fluid pool identification and drain placement, Rehabilitative ultrasound imaging (RUSI), Bladder and pelvic floor function.
- Medical-grade Al-Mg alloy casework
- Free DICOM
- 3 year warranty
- Splash-resistant design
- 4 hours battery life in use
- Compact and lightweight - 300g inc battery
- B-mode, Color Doppler, PowerDoppler, M-mode, Pulsed Wave Doppler
- Interchangeable scanheads: 6-11MHz Linear, 2-5MHz Curvilinear, 3-10MHz endocavity, 5-8MHz microconvex